RE: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

RE: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

You know, I mis-spoke.
I should not have said "unreliable".
Despite all the goofy problems we all have, the engine will usually fire up
and go...
providing that you don't have a fuel pump problem, hot start problem, cold
start problem, etc...
If none of those problems are present and the car starts you might have to
deal with
high idle, computer burn out, or an electrical short in your lights that
might set the dash
on fire. If all of that is OK and you have made sure to replace your fuels
system,
brake system and all the hoses your car should be pretty safe.
If you have an auto like mine....maybe it will go into 3rd today?
If everything is running ok, hopefully you won't have any trouble getting in
or out
of your car as long as your door lock solenoids are working OK.
If your AC fan stops blowing, I hope you can roll your windows down because
most people can't.

Sure, the PRV and the DeLorean is a pretty good and reliable car as long as
you
pretty much restore and replace about everything on the car.
Of course, a 20+ year old car needs work... but the problems I mentioned
were present as the cars rolled off the line.
It is these problems that keep our happy vendors in business.
If you don't have most of what Grady or Hervey sells then chances are
you don't own a daily driver.
If our cars were so perfect, we wouldn't need this forum now would we?

- VB