Re: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

Re: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

Gentlemen, gentlemen.... Let's not get overly excited about one fellows
opinion, after all it is an opinion.  I do not agree with it, but he can  speak
his mind.  I  recently had some work done on my Delorean that  included removing
the standard air intake and putting the cold air intake in its  place.  I
also added a performance muffler, less the Catalytic Convertor,  along with
eibach performance springs and struts.  The car screams  speed.  Yes, it has a
turbo (single- BAE that was put on the car in  1984) and it moves with a smooth 5
speed.  I also own a 77 Datsun  280Z  that moves out very well but I'll take
the Delorean any day.
    I have purchased items from various vendors and  find that all are
reputable and great to deal with. All are very knowledgeable  and eager to share
that knowledge. Let opinions be heard.

Roy  #0893

PS: Still no magazines