[DML] Cannot remove the front panel

Hello list

I am middle of removing my Delorean's console.
and I am facing a problem...When I accessed to front panel

(Part number 110325 http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewDir.asp?PageID=99&;
PageCat=8%2DFrame+and+Body)

, it stocks in front part and I cannot pull out.
I read my trusty Workshop manual Body - Interior P:03:03 Console section
and watch great HowTo webpage,

http://retroserver.noip.com/delorean/centerconsole.html

I did until removal 3 and
My manual wrote down 4 "remove 2 screws securing
transmission shift level panel to console"I did,

"Raise panel and remove interior lamps rheostat ad digital clock"
I could not reach them, so I didn't remove two of them,

"Remove panel." I can raise a panel and try to pull it straight out. However,
my panel
move little and hold AC panel side of end.
So please anyone help me to remove the panel, by the way My D is manual
shift.

Any advice and help I appreciate your kindness

Blacknight
VIN:006375