      1. Re: Swaying
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean in FHM
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean speedometers: A new approach
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Permacast wheels?
           From: "sonnyvr2000" <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Collector's Car loan
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Brakes - Why You Should Change Them
           From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re: DeLorean speedometers: A new approach
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLorean speedometers: A new approach
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: DeLorean in FHM
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Brakes - Why You Should Do Preventative Maintenance