[DML] RockerArm

Hello List

When I was looking Japanese VOLVO760GLE webpage, I found out
that B280 engine used different rocker arms.

http://csx.jp/~sagotetsu/CAR/headr1.jpg

Also I saw a Japanese webpage I found same rocker arms in ALPINE V6 TURBO
engine (you know it is B280)

http://teragta2.hp.infoseek.co.jp/member/terado/working/

Then I confuse, I have American Volvo 760(B280) Heads and I opened them
to check rocker arms, Those rocker arm are same as Delorean's B28.

Them I check pictures in parts webpage

http://www.drivewire.com/OEMResult/CTDEngine_Mechanical~CTC28~SCDRocker_Arm_Ki
t~SCC1542.html

Ya, B280 and B28 are using same parts.
Now come my questions,
Does anybody know those
Are Japanese/EU B280 engine
and American B280 different?
Can we use this rockerarms in our Delorean?
How about Dodge Monaco and Eagle Premier's PRV engine?
Internal parts different?

Because EU Volvo PRV engine always has better HP.

http://www.vectorbd.com/users/jpl/v6.html

I guess variant PRV engines are quiet different internally.
I know B280 has bigger In/Ex valves than B28.
I like to know more about PRV engines and will build high performance engine.

Thank you very much for reading

Blacknight