Re: [DML] Cannot remove the front panel

Blacknight,

The trans shift panel only has a little lip that goes behind the AC
control panel. You should be able to lift the back of the trans shift
panel and the front should come out from under the AC control panel. If
it's in there too tight, remove the AC control panel.

To do that, pull off the 3 knobs (temp, mode, fan speed). Behind the mode
knob you'll find a single screw. Unscrew it and the panel will come right
off. Now getting the trans panel off should be a piece of cake.

-Superman