Re: stock exhaust note

A lot of people are impressed with the speed not so much because it is
so fast but more because you are travelling so close to the ground!
With today's SUV's you ride so high up it is really strange to be so
low in the Delorean.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey group,
>
> I've had several people lately tell me they love the way my car
sounds. They usually comment this as I'm driving it near the redline
find out what everyone thinks of the stock DeLorean exhaust note. The
poll can be found here, and voting concludes in 1 month-