stock exhaust note

Hey group,

I've had several people lately tell me they love the way my car sounds. They usually comment this as I'm driving it near the redline :-). Everyone who has ever ridden in my car hasalso commented on how fast it was. I find that pretty cool since DeLoreans are known for being underpowered. Anyways, I find it surprising that people like the car's exhaust note so much because I *HATED* the way the DeLorean sounded when I first started being around the cars. I guess to me there's still nothing like the sound of an American V8. Though I still can't say I'm terribly fond of the DeLoreans exhaust sound, I do agree they sound pretty neat when they're near redline. So I thought I'd create a poll here to find out what everyone thinks of the stock DeLorean exhaust note. The poll can be found here, and voting concludes in 1 month-