Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

I felt compelled to respond to this when I saw it. Here is my
background: I am a new owner (bought my car in July 2003) and have
spoken with PJ Grady about 3 or 4 times.

Each of those times, he has been very knowledge, friendly, and
helpful. I appreciate how he checks his e-mail regularly, and even
when I forgot something with my order, I can send him an e-mail
afterwards and he'll make the adjustment without issue.

The quality of the parts I have bought have all been A-1. I *DID*
purchase the upgraded taillight boards, stainless trailing arm
brackets, fiberglass-reinforced headliners, door struts, window
regulators, and many smaller items from him. I am very glad to have
someone like PJ Grady in business because nothing is more
frustrating than to find out there are none of a particular part
left. This usually translates into me spending the next few months
scouring e-bay or dmcnews for someone who wrecked their car and is
parting it out. By the way, does anyone have a good 'hood
stop?' :)

Getting back to the point, Rob, please don't stop making the
taillight boards, radiator screens (I may need one when I get to
that part of my restoration), or any of your other redesigned
original parts. They are all a valuable asset to the D community,
and with time will be the only parts of their kind available,
anywhere. I know that as my car begins to fall apart, I'll be
running to you for replacements. As for the rest of the owners,
please feel confident in purchasing from PJ Grady knowing that your
hard-earned money will be contributing to the sustainment of your
favorite toy.

Matt