Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

I, for one, am EXTREAMLY Happy with the products Rob manufactures and I
am in need of some of them, - as I get the fuinds.

I hope you do plan on continuing your processes Rob and wish you GREAT
business in '04!

regards,

Michael
vin 6067

> Rob has some difficulty getting this to the list and asked me to post
> the reply... Dave S

SNIP>