DeLorean Car Show Magazine

Thanks for the rush at Christmas on subscriptions

We just printed another batch so we have plenty in stock
If you have wanted to purchase the magazine and have not now is the time to
do it in time for Christmas.

If you order in the next few days we will send you the magazines by 1st class
instead of the bulk mail usually used so that you can enjoy the magazine for
the Hollidays

In the latest issue you will find articles on the Indiglo Dash, An update on
Pigeon Forge with photos of the area. Information on a New yet to be released
Movie with a DeLorean in it (Spymate), and much much more.

go to www.deloreancarshow.com and click on magazine.

For those of you that don't want to send a check
There is also a selection on the side that will allow you to use paypal.

Credit card use should be days away we are testing it now.

The car show registration is now in its testing phase as well. If you
register and have any feedback let us know. With all the variations we had it was a
bit difficult to program some of the options but they appear to be working
fine.

The web page will be linked to it in a few days. Some of you have found it
already and registerd. Scott M was the first to register. Thanks Scott.

Ken

16684 (Gigawat)
16113 (Raffle Car)
16918 (restoration project)