Newbie says hi

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to say hi and welcome myself to your group. I just
purchased my first delorean. It's an 81 with an automatic
transmission with 30k miles. The car has been sitting outside for
about eight months so I am having some problems.
My main concern is the brakes. I have to step so hard just to
get the car to stop. And if i do get it to stop sometimes the front
left or right wheel will lock up and drag along the ground.
Pedal feel is pretty squishy for the first 3 inches, then rock
hard. Pumping the brakes does nothing to give me back a higher
pedal. Do you think I am a victim of frozen calipers? Maybe swollen
brake lines?

Thanks everyone!

Jon

75 Jag XJ6C