DeLorean Car Show Magazine

Well the third issue of the magazine is at the binders and we should have it
back this week.
If all goes well it will be in the mail Saturday.

October appears to be a busy month so we apologize for getting it out a bit
later than we thought but I think waiting for the October events were worth the
wait.

In the magazine this time we have mor articles than we have ever had

they include

A different view of the Tilley Project
Curtis and an article on his interior
Riverfest Evansville
General update on a number of events
Pigeon Forge update
El Glow (Illuminated dash)
Mode switch repair
Project vixen update
Monster garage article by Don Steger
A look at the smokie mountains and the Dragon run
An article from one of the cast of BTTF who will be joining us at Pigeon Forge
George Crane and his look on the DMC Factory in Ireland
The Fall Foliage tour
DeLorean in the alps
A special article by Kevin Abato
New adds and new suppliers
And much much more including information on a NEW DELOREAN MOVIE (EXCLUSIVE)

you can order by going to www.deloreancarshow.com and yes we will take paypal
contact Jhaldeman@xxxx to order by paypal. It will be on the web page
shortly.

Ken