wrecked VIN 10115 up for auction

I just wanted to let all of you guys know my totalled VIN 10115 is up for auction right now in China Grove, NC. Here are the details- the company is Copart, their website is www.copart.com . Their phone number is 704-857-5177 and my car is lot number 8821813. I JUST found out that the car is at auction right now and bids are being accepted. The live auction will take place this coming Monday morning
and will end around 1-1:30 PM Monday. The car is at $1,400.00 right now with a no-reserve auction. If you're not a registered bidder, your only option is to drive over there and pay a non-refundable $200.00 fee. I originally promised the car to the first list member who contacted me, but he had to pull out at the last minute. I'd really like to see the car go to someone in the community. It looks like right now body shops are bidding for it. If anyone's got any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>