Re: wrecked VIN 10115 up for auction

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> I just wanted to let all of you guys know my totalled VIN 10115 is up for
auction right now in China Grove, NC. Here are the details- the company is
Copart, their website is www.copart.com . Their phone number is 704-857-
5177 and my car is lot number 8821813.
<SNIP>

Is Copart a public auction? While the local impound yards auctions are
always open to the public, the Copart auction site here in Las Vegas would
only accept bids/registrations from licensed Dealers, and Auto Dismantlers
last time I talked with them.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"