8 Simple Rules For Owning My Totally Cool DeLorean

8 Simple Rules For Owning My Totally Cool DeLorean

 ;-)
1. Pick up kids at School in DeLorean. Makes then an instant celebrity!
2. Dad, can I take the DeLorean to Prom? (insert endless
laughter..........) Dad? come on!.....Mom, tell Dad to stop!
3. When Jim Bob at the corner station fix it shop says he'll "give it a
shot" be afraid.. very afraid and get out while you can.
4. Keep a few pieces of easily picked up items in the car - Then wife
won't say "if you can keep your car so clean, why can't you do the same
around the house?"
5. Find new hiding places for parts I buy that I didn't tell wife about
6. Come up with new groveling excuses once she finds the parts I bought
and didn't tell her about
7. A DeLorean is part of a daily exercise program.....by having to park
at the farthest reaches of store parking lots to avoid door dings, I'm
getting my daily walk in!
8. Living in Maine - must remember "Boyles Law" of physics when opening
door! Doesn't go up as fast......Headbone connected to the... door bone,
Ouch!

Tom #05732