Re: [DML] Disputing the $25,0000 rule

In a message dated 11/7/2003 5:22:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DeLorean5000@xxxx writes:
I have become very curious, as have others on this list no doubt, about what
these "near perfect" cars actually look like
GO look at www.deloreancarshow.com and check out the photos of the car for
sale.
There are some better but this is one of the cleaner cars you will find.
There is 170 miles on it period.
It did well in the concours in Houston

So now you have a comparison
this one is $28 K for your reference.