Re: Problems Starting My D

Hello List,

Its been months since I last posted, just checking in, I got my
DeLorean spirit back after being depressed for quite some time...
very soon to be activly looking for a vin of my own.

I dont have anything useful to say about this problem, but it sounds
kinda like the Back To The Future car to me with its starting
problem...

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PRC1216@xxxx wrote:
> I came back out and tried to start the car and nothing happened.
The engine didn't even try to turn over.
I went out to the garage this afternoon and tried to start the D
again, nothing happpened. The radio worked, the horn, the
headlights, etc but the car wouldn't even try to turn over.

> Patrick
> 1880

Thats kind of interesting, I work at a newspaper place and this ad
for BTTF showed up this morning, I wass originaly going to post my
disgust, the person who wrote this must also know about the cocain
mix up (as I call it) for when the factory was still operating, or
theres (thens) abouts...

"Teen goes to 1955 in crackpot's DeLorean time machine (PG)."

I dont know if I am over reacting, but I really love the BTTF
trilogy, but this is the first time I ever really thought the movie
could hurt my beloved "dream" car.

Anyway, just checking in, and my condolances to the owner of 10115.
Its a real shame :+(, glad your safe.

Tom Porter
Maine, USA
Vin: End of 2003