Re: Problems Starting My D

Did you hear the relays in the relay compartment working? This could
be the starter relay in the relay compartment or the ignition switch
(106679). Did you take the key out of the ignition and then reinsert
and try to start. The wire assembly or so called "ignition switch"
(Parts Manual 3/4/1) that attaches to the key lock assembly causes
this symptom when it starts to fail. Also, if the retainer screw for
that part comes loose it can cause this symptom.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PRC1216@xxxx wrote:
> I have a strange question for you. Yesterday I took my D
out and left it in a parking lot for about 30 minutes. I came back out and
tried to start the car and nothing happened.