      1. Re: Delorean Question
           From: Dan McNasby <dan_mcnasby@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Phillips Jeff 1Lt 333 TRS/UMAF <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Cagle" <dmc83n99@xxxxxxx>
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Barbara & AJ" <phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "delor_01" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
           From: "Ralph Isenberg, III" <delorean1981dmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Wiring harness
           From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 10115 wreck pics uploaded
           From: thesmokingman@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. doors
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. underground deloreans?
           From: "marc kelly" <cmarckelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Re: The Car that eats speedometers
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Problems Starting My D
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: 10115 wreck pics uploaded
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Dan McNasby <dan_mcnasby@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Delorean Question

I want to thank all of you who have responded to my question.  It has been a big help.  I have been looking at all of these cars as an investment (and of course all the beifits that come with it), trying to figure which would be the ideal collectible.  I would have to say that I do favor the Delorean by alot.

Thanks again!
Dan

Dan McNasby <dan_mcnasby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am very interested in buying a Delorean but would like to know what are the relative merits of the DeLorean over the Following Cars:

1. 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10

2. 1995 Acura NSX

Why is the DeLorean better to own than the above cars?

Thanks for the input!

Dan

Message: 2