Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available - I'm discusted at this p

Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available - I'm discusted at this point

Todd,
If anyone in the DML/Delorean Community needs to be respected, its
Ken. The father of The Delorean Car Show! Ken has done more for us
that you even know. I'm sure some of the hard to find parts that
you are going to be buying for your car will be made by him. Ken
knows his stuff when it comes to Deloreans. Have you ever sat down
with the man and picked his brain, or should I say let him spill his
brain onto you :) He is a vital asset to everyone here. If you
need help, Ken is there.
I've seen what he can do with a mistreated Delorean, it fantastic!
To say he is out to make a fast buck is showing how uninformed you
are about this man. Ken lays down his own money, many thousands of
personal dollars, to put on his Delorean car show. Nobody ever said
he had to do this for the community, but he does. Ken is the reason
I got to meet John Delorean. Ken is the reason most of us here have
met John Delorean.
I know the original post was about how you feel Ken is running a
legal chop shop. You have assumed some pretty nasty things about
him. I know this is a sensitive topic to you. But before you jump
to conclusions and post opinions about him publicly, I would
recommend first emailing him, privately about the matter. Better
yet, get his number and call him if you have soemthing to say. To
say disrespectful things about a man you don't know on a public
forum is very rude and inconsiderate.
The reason I am posting this email in public is because the damage
has been done. You stated your misguided information on the man,
now it's time for people how KNOW Ken to speak up in his defense.

I really hope you talk to Ken sometime and really discuss your
thoughts on this. Its too easy to shoot of an email and not be
responsible for it.

Erik Geerdink
04512