Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available - I'm discusted at this

Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available - I'm discusted at this point

I look at it this way...

Every Delorean out there just can not be saved unless somebody wants step up to the
plate and buy every project car out there and do a full restoration on it. If you can
not buy the car and restore it your self let the seller part it out to save other
Deloreans that can benefit from this car.

I am tired of people getting mad at sellers for parting out cars that just are not worth
fixing and if you wont buy the car and restore it your self you really have nothing to
say to the person parting it out.

I know Ken K. from get togethers and i am sure he did all of his homework on this car
and realized the dream is over for this car and he must part it out so he can get his
investment back out of the car.

My car has parts of other dead Deloreans on it so i guess i am to blame for helping
destroy project cars that are beyond repair too if you look at it that way!

My car is in not mint condition so it would look funny with a new interior door panel on
one door with all other sun faded interior parts so thats why i buy used parts so they
match my car.

Mark
6683