Re: My New DeLorean (VIN 1063) and Fuel Pump Pickup Repair

Re: My New DeLorean (VIN 1063) and Fuel Pump Pickup Repair

Thanks David. The car just had its 30K service from the Delorean
Motor Center in CA. I went ahead and changed the oil and filter when
I got home just becouse I like knowing what is in the engine. I
bought the work shop manuals while I was in CA before the trip home.
The speedo needle was jumping around a little and lubing the cable
didn't seem to help so last night I installed a new Stainless braided
teflon lined cable from Specialty Automotive in WA. Now the speedo
is smooth. Next on the list is tires, I ordered a set of Pilots.
There is a squeeling/squeeking noise that is coming from the front
end of the car when you turn left. I can't find anything rubbing
yet, any ideas? Also once in a while there is a poping sound comming
from the rear of the car when I make a sharp turn, like part of the
suspension is binding then poping loose? Thanks in advance.

Tom C. Vin 01063. http://photos.yahoo.com/dawniellec

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>