What are the Best Tires to Go with for a DeLorean?

What are the Best Tires to Go with for a DeLorean?

Hello. I'm looking at new tires for the DeLorean and was wondering
what would be the best to go with. I currently have Yokohama AV1
tires on it but I've been told they are no longer available in our
sizes. Would the Michelin Pilot XGT H4 be a good tire to go with?
They are available in a matched set. What are you running and how do
you like them? Thanks in Advance. Tom C.