RE: [DML] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

RE: [DML] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

I agree. It's a crap shoot either way. Whichever route I choose, the
negative result is an engine tear down. There's a chance that it will be
fine and it's equally possible that I will have coolant in the oil.

Since my engine only has 17K on it, my plan is to put it back together, and
change the oil frequently, watching for coolant and foam in the breather