Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$

Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$

"What I *DO* have a problem with is DMC-Houston trying
to be the sole
distributor of the book. It should be available to
everyone, everywhere."

Why have a problem with DMCH being the sole
distributor?
They've done all the work getting permission to
publish it and organising the logistics of it.Why
shouldn't they have the right to be the sole
distributor? Any one can buy products from them.I live
on the other side of the world and buy most of my
parts there.Nearly all the parts for the cars
originate from them so why should this book be any
different?
This book has been out of print for 20 years.Do you
think that the knowledge and interest in the car has
diminished in those proceeding years?I would argue
quite the opposite.Thanks to BTTF and this mailing
list (which I have referrred many would be enthusiats
too) has not only helped keep " the dream" alive but
made it stronger.One book won't change
that.Realistically who is going to want to buy the
book who isn't already interested in the car?
I think its great news this book will once again
become available and I thank DMCH for bringing it
back.

Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Aus.