Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$

Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion (Second Edition)$$$

Ryan,

Did you have final say on what would be printed??

Will this new chapter be an advertisement for DMCH,
like so many of the articles in their magazine? I
should reserve judgment until I read it..

Reprint of this book will only serve to get the book
to car enthusiasts who don't want to pay the high
price of SSI used, while "screwing" the people who
paid in some cases over $200 for this book. I have my
doubts that the casual reader will even know that this
book is available, and if it is sold in malls at book
stores how many non DMC enthusiasts do you think care
to read it?

This is a good warning to all you people out there
hoarding parts, expecting to get big money for them;
You never know when someone is going to make your item
worthless. Weather it is a good thing or bad thing
depends on which side of the deal your on! :)

** I got my SSI for $30 at a car show, so I have no
personal interest either way.