Re: [DML] Wow! Is that a Bricklin?

Richard,

Regarding the question

"How many people do you know who have not seen BTTF 1?" In regard to the first movie the market penetration, including the TV showings is over 80%.

However, I had a meeting with Universal 4 years ago about making BTTF 4. The main reason they were not funding a new movie was because only about 20% of the movie going population saw the whole series.

This would make the 4th sequal unprofitable, because so few people would actually see another BTTF movie.

I was surprised but certainly could understand the economics.