Re: [DML] Wow! Is that a Bricklin?

I find this discussion fascinating since in 21 years
of DeLorean ownership (and with my car being on the
road for 10,000+ miles per year, only once have I been
asked if the car was a Bricklin!

Considering that this is a 20+ year old car that was
really only in production for approximately 19 months,
I contend that the car is known on sight by more
people than just about any other car except for the VW
Beetle, and this is due to BTTF. When I travel I
notice that even 9 year olds who are way too young for
BTTF immediately respond, "WOW - a DeLorean".

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867