Factory Wheel Measurements?

Greetings all,
I just joined the list, and am trying to find an answer that has so
far eluded me after several days of searching the web.
What are the measurements for the stock wheels? So far, I know
that the front is a 14 by 6 inch, and the rear is a 15 by 8 inch, and
the bolt pattern appears to be 4 X 100mm. This bodes well for my quest
for larger aftermarket wheels, since 4 X 100mm is a common Honda size,
but I can't find any information regarding the backspacing or offset of
the stock wheels.
So far, it looks like the biggest problem is going to be the
back wheels. Once source I found lists the offset as 95mm, which is
going to be hard to find in an aftermarket wheel, since most of them
have at most 45mm of offset. There are wheel spacers out there, but
those are only useful for *decreasing* offset, not increasing it.
I got my hopes up when I found a site for "William Kay Wheels",
since he had dozens of wheel styles that had been machined to have the
correct offset for the DeLorean. Alas, the phone number on his site was
changed at least a year ago, and the most recent date on his site is
1999, so he's probably gone out of business.
Lastly, if I go with aftermarket wheels, is it necessary to use
different size wheels for the front and rear, the way the stock wheels
are configured? As long as I choose tires that keep the overall
diameter of the tire/wheel combination the same, can I use the same
diameter wheels front and rear? I'm asking because it's hard enough to
find wheels that I like without having to make sure that they're
available in *two* diameters.
Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Scott Gardner