Toby Tab - Options

Toby/list

I know that the T-Tabs are now sold out, I must admit I didn't buy
any, thinking that they are going to be a pig to change on my
automatic. Never the less mine do need changing.

A few questions:

1) Toby how much money up front would you require to do anouther run?

2) Would TAB's with a nut at each end make it easyer to install them
on a DMC with an automatice transmision?

I was thinking a crowned nut with split pin on one end and a normal
locking nut on the other end so they could be installed easier.

Maybe this is not possible, but I am betting that most of the owners
who have not considered changing their TAB's are owners of
automatics and are put of by stories of having to remove the
transmission etc..

Regards

James RG