Re: Toby Tab - Options

Changing the Trailing Arm Bolts on an automatic car isn't that bad.
The right side one changes like on a 5-speed. The left one is the
toughie. To get enough room without removing the transmission you just
have loosen the left side trailing arm from the rear carrier. Let it
hang there and don't mess with the brake line. You can move it out of
the way just enough without actually removing the trailing arm. Of
course all bets are off if the bolts are bent and mangled up but that
can happen on a 5-speed too.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jamesrguk <James_rg@xxxx>"