DeLorean Car Show Magazine Summer 2003 issue

DeLorean Car Show Magazine Summer 2003 issue

Well so far so good.

We have our articles either turned in or promised for the summer issue well
ahead of time. It will come out in April sometime.

If you wish to do an article please submit it anytime we will get it in as
soon as we can.

Again thanks to all that have made this magazine a success.

If you haven't subscribed there are plenty of copies remaining and if we run
out we will just make more.

Again thanks and hope you enjoy the magazine.
The magazine is all color articles and many color adds.

In the second issue will be a picture of John taken in Oct of 2002 from the
same dinner as the video used on the web page.

I also sent John a picture of the Infiniti Triant at the Detroit Car Show and
he was interested in it. The doors sure looked like a DeLorean.

Ken
Deloreancarshow.com

DeLorean Car Show Inc
DeLorean Car Show Magazine