Last Call for TOBY-TAB's

Hello List - I thought it appropriate to let you know that there are
only six (6) TOBY-TAB kits left, and there may not be another
production run. If you are interested in having the best TAB's
(trailing arm bolts) that money can buy, but have been holding out for
some reason, I would suggest that you make a quality decision and
place your order now at www.delorean-parts.com . The supplier for
these bolts has indicated that they are prepared to manufacture a
second batch if requested, but that the same financial terms would
apply. That means that the bolts must be purchased "up front" with
cash. That was the way that we funded the first batch, but it has
taken an excessive amount of time to recoup our initial investment.
There has been a great deal of discussion on the List about the
financial aspects of producing replacement and/or improved parts for
the DeLorean. This has been a real learning experience for me
personally ... we have just now barely broken even on the project,
without consideration for any of the time spent in any aspect of
design, procurement, or distribution. From my perspective at this
time, the only way that another batch could be made is with
sponsorship or other financial backing from some of the DeLorean
vendors that have a vested interest in the long-term view of the
DeLorean automobile. If you have an interest in this project, or
other ideas, please contact me offlist at tobyp(at)katewwdb.com. I
hope that the new year is treating everybody well ... keep the shiny
side up!

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1