Re: [DML] 3rd brake light kit

While I was in Tokyo a few years ago, I got a report that one of the
PNDC members had been rear-ended for the fourth time. Right then, I
decided that a high-mounted third brake light was in order. I found a
store in downtown Tokyo that had generic high-intensity LED brake
lights that came in various lengths, and could be attached with
double-sided tape. These lights are clear in appearance, until the
LED's are activated. They shine a very intense and bright red. I got
two units that were the exact length of each side of the louver, with
the rib down the middle. They are mounted to the underside of the top
louver, on either side of the rib, and cannot be seen from inside and
are not obvious at all from the outside. I feel that the setup on
Winged1 is very good as compared to some of the other installations
that I have seen out there. I will try to get a photo uploaded in the
near future. Always remember to watch your backside!

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christian Williams <delorean@xxxx>