RE: [DML] "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

I think my favorite DeLorean moment was during the DeLorean Mid-
Atlantic Spring Social last year. On Saturday evening, several of us
decided to visit a local landmark in Flemington, NJ. Jim Reeve had
come in from Minnesota but didn't have his car so he was riding with
me. When we arrived, we had to park on the street. As we pulled
into a vacant spot, these two guys were passing by with their dates.
They were headed to the same place we were. None of them had seen a
DeLorean in person before so they wanted to look it over and sit in
it and they had some questions. When they were satisfied, we all
headed down the street and the girls were walking with Jim and I!
When the girls rejoined their dates at the entrance, the guys did not
look happy.

Brent Lundgren
1983 VIN #17006
1981 VIN #3049