RE: ANNOUNCING 2003 DELOREAN CALENDAR!

 ANNOUNCING 2003 DELOREAN CALENDAR!

Now available for only $12.00 + $1.50 shipping (add $1.15 shipping
for each additional calendar order up to 3). Please request shipping
charges for quantities over 3 and foreign rates.

Our 8X10 full-color glossy 12 month calendar includes unique and
interesting photos of gullwing dream Deloreans thanks to the
photographic talents from many of our group members.

Credits to the collection...

Jack & Virginia Stiefel, Cape Vincent, NY
Kevin Creason, Houston, TX
Josh Haldeman, Cincinnati, OH
Oliver & Terry Holler, N. Myrtle Beach, SC
Marty Maier, Alton, IL
Greg Linstad, Vancouver, Canada
Ron Wester, St. Peters, MO
Jim Sawyer, Snohomish, WA
Toby Peterson, Issaquah, WA
Marc A. Levy, Bedminster, NJ
Kevin Abato, Princeton, NJ
Cheryl Wester, Clayton, MO

ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY by sending check or money order to:

GULLWING MAGAZINE
P.O. BOX 991
ST. PETERS, MO 63376

(orders will be shipped to address on check unless stated otherwise)

Now accepting new photo submissions for consideration in our 2004
Delorean Calendar at the address listed above or the e-mail address
listed below. 2005 Calenders will be available at the Pigeon Forge
event.

Thank you,
Ron & Cheryl Wester
GULLWING MAGAZINE