RE: [DML] was Walt quitting, now helicopter drop

RE: [DML] was Walt quitting, now helicopter drop

I hope you are joking about dropping your car from a helicopter, but if
you are indeed hell bent on doing so, I guess all it will do is raise
the value of mine just a bit. No offence, but the word "fool" seems to
keep coming into my mind.

I am not even going to try to argue with you the quality of a DeLorean,
your opinion seems to be set in stone. My personal opinion is that it
takes a certain person to appreciate this automobile. I am sure there
are people who say a Ford Model "T" is a piece of junk, but wouldn't we
all like to have a mint one in our garage simply from a collector
standpoint. IMHO the owners who believe that their cars are junk more
times than not got hosed on their purchase and bought a Junker to begin
with, or wanted a cheap car and thought it would work flawlessly. Kind
of like going to a 2nd hand store to buy a toaster and then get pissed
when it breaks down on them.

I suppose now either I will get banned form the list, or flamed out of
existence, but I just couldn't let this go unanswered.

Jack & Virginia Stiefel http://www.sacketmansion.com
1981 DeLorean Vin 3461 August 1981 Build
1988 Jaguar XJ-SC V-12
Live Internet Radio at 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
http://www.radiocapevincent.com