Re: [Moderator Note] re I quit

As much as I hate to admit it I have to partially agree with Dave.
Every person (read moderator) has a different sense of judgment.
What one moderator might think is good to pass to the list another
may think is worthless. That's where the inconsistency may come in.
If one day all posts came in about a BTTF discussion and then the
next all of them were denied I would assume that there was a change
in guard (read moderator). I to have had posts rejected by the
moderators and have gotten upset about it and even have written to
them in anger. I can understand some of the things that get
moderated out but I cannot understand why others don't. Like Nick
Pittello pointed out there was a post about someone who posted
a "personnel" letter asking how one person was as if he wrote a
casual direct email to that person. Maybe he accidentally posted it
to the DML instead of sending it privately but that should have
been "moderated out" and the person should have been notified. There
will always be someone who disagrees with someone else's judgment,
it's only human and with over 1000+ people reading this list I am
not surprised. As for the gentleman who said that he was upset with
the list and wanted to blow up/drop his D from a high point to get
rid of his "piece of crap" go ahead...your car...your money. I would
like to see one person who owns a 20 year old car, any car, not have
to keep up with it in maintenances. Some arguments on the list are
healthy..just like they are healthy in other relationships...but
stupidity has no place. This list should be set for debates,
modifications, help on repairs, discussions about their experiences,
about vendor experiences, social events, new parts that are
available, etc. (they should all be about the Delorean of course).
If people don't like posts being posted only because their email box
gets cluttered with it then turn off the email in your account. That
way you can just go to the groups site, scroll through all the
subject lines until one catches you attention, click on it and read
it. That way all the posts you may find worthless you won't have to
read..simple as that.

Enough ranting from me,

Steve