Walt quitting

Good for you Walt, about time someone stood up to the "moderation"
that goes on here. Its appalling censorship, based solely on the whim
of the "moderator" at the time, plain and simple. As they
say, "little people with a little power....."

I quit because of this and the incredible amount of misinformation
foisted upon the readership by those ignorant of even the simplest
technical issues. Like myself (and I'm sure others who've come
before), its their loss because of what could have been contributed.

This list is more entertainment than anything else. For me at least,
it certainly hasn't been a valuable source about owning and
maintaining this heap of junk. I'm considering donating my car for a
tax write off by having it dropped from 2000 feet by helicopter at a
local airshow in October.

Don't even think about asking me to sell it. Nothing will give me
greater satisfaction than to see this POS hit the ground at terminal
velocity. (I would have dynamited it out in the desert but would have
lost even more cash.) No matter what, standby. Film at eleven.

The other issue is ego. There are a lot of folks here who need to get
a life. Its just a car, and not much of one at that.

Walt, if decide to start a new list that has some brains and free
speech, let me know. It may even save this car so that it can nickel
and dime some other poor slob to death in the future. ;-)