From: checksix3 [mailto:checksix3@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 10:25 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Walt quitting

Good for you Walt, about time someone stood up to the "moderation"
that goes on here. Its appalling censorship, based solely on the whim
of the "moderator" at the time, plain and simple. As they
say, "little people with a little power....."

I quit because of this and the incredible amount of misinformation
foisted upon the readership by those ignorant of even the simplest
technical issues. Like myself (and I'm sure others who've come
before), its their loss because of what could have been contributed.