Re: [DML] I quit.

List,

I also agree with Walt on this issue. I've had my share of posts deleted
before they hit the DML claiming they aren't "De Lorean enough". One of the
most recent ones being General Motors deciding to bring back the GTO into
production. Now let me ask this question...If General Motors brings back a
car that JZD was the father of, isn't that "De Lorean enough"? Then a few
weeks later someone else posts about it and it goes through. And what balls
me the most is a DMLer's entire post was about how this person wanted to know
more about his family name and his family's history in germany (post
included below) Now I know for sure that has NOTHING to do with De Loreans
AT ALL. What gives? Moderators playing favorites here or something??

post:
<<<Kluas,

I have been waiting for you to post. It's been a long time since I have
seen you on the DML. I like your waterhose idea and will go that route later
this summer. I would like to ask for your help on a project of mine.
My Grand father Albert William Schafer was born in Germany and came to
America between 1900 & 1920. He came from a town called Wirth Germany. i was
told it is near Breman. I would like to find out if I still have relatives in
that area but don't know how to go about it. Since you are from Germay i
wonder if you have any ideas or suggestions on how to search for my missing
relatives. My mother is 83 and would like to know more about her father. She
was under 10 years old when her mom & Dad divorced and she went with her mom.
So she knows very little about the Schafer sided of our family. I thought it
would be a nice birthday present to give her if I can figure this all out.
Thanks.>>>

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>