Re: [DML] upper RR screen

I got a close look at a very warped screen from a friend's car last week.
It seemed to have warped in a similar fashion to the eyebrows of a front
fascia. We were considering heating the plastic up with a heat gun to
straighten it, but we ran out of time and chickened out. Can anyone say
what happens when you heat this plastic? Does it shrink or just get soft &
limp?

I would like to know if the screen warping has anything to do with the
distortion of the under body under the T-panel from having it pull apart
with age. It seems that for looks you could make some metal brackets to fit
under the screen to reinforce it. Are the vents/air holes necessary?

Walt