Re: [DML] upper RR screen & Black insulation

Re: [DML] upper RR screen & Black insulation

I have the same problem with my T-Panel. I am curious what your bracket looks
like.....if you can put your email address on a message so I can respond to
you directly that would be great. I am at Billsfanmd(at)aol.com. Right now
just my left tab does not have anything to clamp onto but I am sure the
others are not far behind...

Also since we are in that part of the car....I have a question about the rear
side air vents...At the back of each side window there is a black vent that
goes down into the car on each side....It is wrapped/insulated with some sort
of black tape??? what is this stuff?...Mine is starting to peel apart and I
would like to find something else to rewrap it and make it look
nicer...silicone? black cloth tape???

thanks,
Mike C
2109