Re: Mid_Atlantic Spring Social

All three brass screws should be lighly seated closed by turning
clockwise but the only one that really matters is the lowest one with
a cut in the head for a screwdriver. The other two can usually be
found open all the way but if the first is closed since it feeds the
other 2 then they don't matter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757