RE: [DML] Re: Mid_Atlantic Spring Social

RE: [DML] Re: Mid_Atlantic Spring Social

Thank you Dave! You did help point out a couple of things to me about my
car that I now plan on taking care of....It was VERY helpful

Ok...I admit it...I was the idiot with 16psi in the front tire...I knew it
looked low, but had no idea it was THAT low! I put air in it on the way
home, and it improved the cars handling a lot! Thanks for bringing that
info to light. I did not know about the sticker in the glove compartment,
and had not checked the pressure since I took the car out last month from
storage.

Side note: I (I'm sure as well as some other owners who attended) just
bought our cars recently and have already put a lot of money into it....I
know things still need to be done, but money constraints do limit what we
can do right after buying a car. Kinda hard to install EVERY recommended
update right away.