Re: [DML] Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concoursd'

Re: [DML] Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concoursd'Elegance

Hello Mr. Levy,

Was I correct in pointing out the problems with your car in my initial
posting pertaining to Mr. Espey's remarks and your inept response?

Let's ask all the individuals who contribute to or monitor the DML to search
the archives using the search parameters of your name and/or V.I.N. What
do you think they'll find? I'll guarantee you're not a Concours d'Elegance
competitor or judge.

This is not a DOA, D1, DML thing. This is a Concours d'Elegance thing.

I quote the last sentence of your DML posting dated Tuesday, March 26, 2002.
"If you are a participant in the Concours event or were considering it,
please don't let my opinions effect your decision to enter this event IF it
gives you pleasure in DeLorean ownership!"

After reading your DML archive history, I can assure you that you opinions
could not possibly affect anyone's decision on anything related to DeLorean
automobiles!

Thanks again for the new name Jim!

Prince Fatboy