Re: clearwater/tampa delorean

Jim,

I believe that VIN #1537 was sold on the second or third ebay auction
of this car, with the final auction meeting or exceeding the reserve.
I do not monitor all things Delorean on the net, but I always keep an
eye out for potential project cars.

I downloaded the photos from one of the earlier auctions (1 or 2) on
July 3, 2000 at about noon. Total of 20 photos that include closeups
of most of the damaged areas of the car, in its "as is" condition.
I will pkzip the photos and will email them to you. Hope this helps.

Later,
Rich W.