Re: [DML] Re: Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concou

Re: [DML] Re: Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concoursd'Elegance

Mr. Teitelbaum,

As I pointed out to Jim and Erik, please try to stay focused on my original
posting.

Anyone who has followed the DML for any length of time is well familiar with
your knowledge of Delorean automobiles.
In addition, I'm quite confident that you would make an excellent judge in
Concours d'Elegance competition by virtue of your detailed, technical
knowledge of the DeLorean motor car.

As I mentioned to Jim, I could care less about his 1957 Ford Thunderbird and
your past experience in Jaguar competition is irrelevant in this discussion.

DeLorean automobile Concours d'Elegance is my only concern and Mr. Jim
Espey's misrepresentation of the facts in his recent posting.

There is no need to form a committee of owners who know nothing about
Concours d'Elegance competition to get together and discuss the rules,
regulations, points and authorities pertaining to DeLorean automobiles.

If they can't get a direction and understand the existing Concours
d'Elegance rules developed by Ed Bernstein/DeLorean One Concours DeLorean,
The DeLorean Owners Association Concours d'Elegance and The DeLorean Motor
Company Concours, what could a committee of "Dum Dum and Dum Dummer"
accomplish?

As a competitor, you've seen their cars. They look and run like junk!
Forget "Show and Shine" competition, most of them should be entered in the
"Dirt and Filth" division.

By the way, didn't Mr. Espey or Mr. Koncelik print the names of first place
winners a short while ago for consideration as Concours d'Elegance judges?
Come on, we're talking Concours d'Elegance competition here, not motel
parking lot car show!

Please don't be concerned about my anonymity here. Thanks to Jim, the
T-Bird guy, I've changed it.

Prince Fatboy