antifreeze question

I installed the DMCJoe overheat protector in my
Delorean... works great!

I have a small drip in the front of the car... not
bad, but it's there, and the car doesn't overheat..
doesn't come close...

Here is my question - antifreeze says 70/30 mix
maximum...I don't trust anyone around here to work on
my car, so I do not mind putting in antifreeze now and
then... but what is a pain is mixing it... I keep a
bottle in the trunk... in 5 months I havent even used
a half bottle, that will tell you how small the leak
is.. and it's not a pressure leak, its a drip...

Can I put straight antifreeze in the car? I figured
the mixture was just something to make the jug go
farther.... but I am not sure... there are no cautions
to NOT use straight antifreeze, but I do not know if
the water does something critical like activate the
coolant or something...

bototm line - will it hurt to run straight prestone
antifreeze in the car without mixing???

Also, I wanted to say a very big thank you to DMCJoe,
once again for being the great guy that he is... as
I've decided to no longer try and keep my car under
4000 miles anymore (meaning I drive it for fun now!
woohoo!), I've discovered I have the hot-start
problem... I was at lunch, and it wouldn't start after
getting done eating... I called DMCJoe on the phone,
and as usual he was very cheerful, and he told me how
to disconnect the blue cold valve circuit or whatever
it is, and the car now runs trouble free... thanks
DMCJoe!

Mike